FlyMeNow launches new Private Jet Facebook page with timeline layout
The private jet charter company FlyMeNow has unveiled its new corporate Facebook page showcasing the range of private jet and helicopter charter services on offer.
The new look went live on 31 March 2012 and can be viewed at www.facebook.com/FlyMeNow.
The new timeline is now live which gives the FlyMeNow page a fresher look presenting the latest private charter news and special offers in a more user friendly visual format.
Fan Only Offers & Empty Leg Deals
The new design, featuring one of the many Private Jets available for charter with FlyMeNow, allows fans and followers to view the company's latest updates including Facebook fan only special offers and amazingly inexpensive empty leg charter deals.
Fans can also easily access a history of its Facebook posts and special offers from the past.
Private Jet Video & Pictures
The new cover image is not the only change to the Facebook page. The team have also added fresh video and images for their fans.
10 Fascinating Facebook Facts
- 1 in every 13 people on Earth is on Facebook
- In 20 minutes 2,716,000 photos are uploaded
- 750 million photos were uploaded to Facebook over New Year's weekend
- The average Facebook user has 130 friends
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- About 70% of Facebook users are outside the United States
- There are more than 250 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices
- Australian's spend more time per month on Facebook than any other country at over 7 hours on average
- It is the second biggest website by traffic behind Google (at the moment)
- There are over 16,000,000 Facebook fan pages